Swiss Rebate Programme
Commercial Plug-in Refrigerators and Freezers
Swiss cities, cantons and utilities, with significant financial support from the Swiss Federal Office of Energy, grant rebates for energy efficient refrigerators and freezers. The aim is to save at least 42 million kilowatthours. Everyone who procures eligible products (from small restaurants to international food and drink companies) can profit from a rebate of up to 25% of the purchase price. Download factsheet (PDF)
- are placed in Switzerland
- are listed on www.topten.ch:
- are plug-in (self-contained) cabinets
- use refrigerants with global warming potential below 150
- were tested according to EN standard
- meet ambitious requirements for energy efficiency
How to get rebates?
- See lists of all eligible products under www.topten.ch (otherwise inform us about missing products):
- Find and download the right form here or contact us to get support
- Send in the form with proof of purchase stating model, refrigerant and address where it is used
- The rebate will be transferred to your bank account
- Make sure to participate no later than 6 months after the purchase. Last submission date is September 30, 2017.
- The programme runs until September 30, 2017 or until the funding is used up
How to get products listed for eligibility?
- Submit the product information to Maike Hepp, gewerbe (at) topten.ch, 0041 44 545 30 99
- Overview of selection criteria and accepted testing standards (download PDF)
Maike Hepp, gewerbe (at) topten.ch, 0041 44 545 30 99